- SKU: #8062189
- The Zamberlan Guide GT RR boot is their toughest hiker boot style to date and is designed for use in harsh, off-trail conditions, with or without heavy loads.
- Hydroblock® 2.8 mm Tuscan nubuck leather upper keeps out the wet elements.
- Features R.R.S. "Rubber Reinforcement Treatment" which is a special rubber reinforcement applied to the upper that ensures maximum abrasion resistance, enhances water repellence and helps the boot to keep its shape during extended use.
- RRS (rubber rand system) protects the foot and ankle as well as prevents the leather from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scratches.
- GORE-TEX® membrane ensures breathable, waterproof protection.
- Hardware features H.R.T. (High Resistance Treatment) to help guard against wear and tear.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Z-Comfort Fit footbed offers cushioned underfoot support and comfort.
- Z.A.S. (Zamberlan Air System) midsole cushioning technology.
- Zamberlan Z-FLEX GT shank for better stability and flexibility.
- Zamberlan Vibram® STAR TREK outsole with a dual-density PU wedge for both comfort and lightweight performance.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 47 (US Men's 12), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
Zamberlan Guide GT RR 8062189
Men - Zamberlan Guide GT RR 8062189
- Product Code: 8062189
- Availability: In Stock