Energy and Vibrant Living
It doesn\’t matter if you are 30 or older, your home should be a place where you feel at home. A home full of color and dynamism is suitable for all ages.
Even though this is not a strictly defined style of home, some ideas are always useful.
– Instead of buying everything for your home in one place, look at multiple stores and multiple styles. A big advantage today is that there are many proven e-shops where you can buy quality products. Plus, you can navigate through reviews.
– Take inspiration from housing magazines. You will find a wealth of ideas that you can easily implement.
– Incorporate your hobby into your interior design Do you play the guitar? It doesn\’t have to be expensive, but don\’t be afraid to create imaginative walls in your home decorated with interesting instruments. Do you love photography? Display the best images in your home and don\’t be stingy with the size. Do you knit? Hang a trendy maxi-length knitted blanket on your sofa or make an original pillowcase and be the envy of your friends.
– Don\’t be afraid of color. Forget boring neutrals and bring color into your home with a colorful rug. If you love to read, place an original, comfortable, colorful chair in a corner of the room. Use cheerful colors to brighten up a room. Don\’t be afraid of contrast. Look for tables and cabinets with unusual designs that allow you to think freely and be creative, rather than having books laid out in a ruler.
– Today\’s residential trend is to get rid of the standard one-size-fits-all sofa in the living room and incorporate armchairs, recliners, and hanging chairs (eggs) in a variety of shapes and colors so that everyone has a comfortable place to choose from.
– Even small spaces can be furnished in a cheerful and practical way. For example, using a small room to house a kitchen need not be complicated. Fixtures that don\’t fit in the cupboards can be hung wherever there is space. Take advantage of various shelves, hangers, baskets, and racks.
– If you want to give your child\’s room a modern, lively style, he or she will be delighted with your ideas. Together, you can come up with unconventional uses for everyday items and arrange the room in a way that speaks to your child\’s interests and hobbies.